The review of the Code of Conduct for Wikimedia technical spaces has been completed and now it is time to
bootstrap its first committee. The process is defined in https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct/Committee#Selection_of_new_members
- Enable firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Collaboration team to start the search of 10 candidates (5 committee members, 5 auxiliary members).
- A public announcement inviting interested parties to nominate themselves or recommend others.
- Publication of a list of candidates. 2 week private feedback phase starts.
- (Non applicable) If needed, update the list of candidates and start another review phase.
- Identification of members to the Wikimedia Foundation, signature of confidentiality agreement, and written commitment by each member to comply with and enforce the full Code of Conduct
- Training period for newly proposed members.
- On 2017-05-20, six weeks after the final list of candidates was published, the new committee is constituted.