After the test on Catalan and Italian wikipedias, we have noted that internal page views (including internal search) have not been affected. Thus, we are ready to go ahead with the new branding deploy
- Ensure OK from new readers team (olga)
- Ensure OK from discovery team (olga)
- Publish announcement for deployment (chris)
- Deploy new header on March 27 (actually deployed on 28)
- Cleanup any artifacts relating to the feature flag and remove the feature flag - as reverting after this point would be a very visible change that should be avoided. rEMFRe12fdd73f714: Hygiene: Remove header-v2 and header-v1 code (correctly)
Ensure that the header on the Beta Cluster mobile site and, say, https://en.m.wikipedia.org behave the same way across mobile, tablet, and desktop, focussing on layout and visible icons.