We're moving lots of Labs-specific functions off of Wikitech. Once that's done, it should be possible to merge wikitech with the rest of the wikiverse.
See https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Tech/Tool_Labs_support/Tool_Labs_vision for some of the reasoning leading up to this task.
- Remove dependency on Semantic MediaWiki
- Remove dependency on
OpenStackManagerOpenStack APIs (Keystone, Nova, etc)
- T237773: Move Wikitech onto the production MW cluster (including database)
- Replace wikitech as source of two-factor auth protection for LDAP accounts
- Replace wikitech as source of LDAP account creation
- Connect active LDAP accounts with SUL accounts
- Create SUL accounts for inactive LDAP accounts
- Unify wikitech local accounts with SUL accounts [the final(?) SUL unification]