A problem with CX1 template adaptation is, the solution was not easily integratable to the references when reference definition is template.
There is also a consideration of VE template modeling and reusing it to model the CX template classes. Ofcourse we will require a pair of such models for source and target language.
- cxserver: Use the param mapping to build target template definition.
- cxserver: Update tests for MWTemplate.js
- cxserver: If template data not found, try to extract info from source code of template like we do in CX1 - ST working on.
- The templates should be renderered in source and target language wikis instead of Localwiki. Customize ve.ce.MWTransclusionNode so that the api pointing to correct wikis
- fetch the template data from correct wiki instead of localhost
- T192271: CX2: Communicate template could not be adapted