The Number of Changes Selector enables users to select how many changes they wish to see in Recent Changes results.
Number of Changes Selector Functions
- The selector is accessed by means of a button visible on the main interface. The button shows a downward-facing arrow the currently selected number of changes in the format: Show last X changes.
- Clicking the button opens a menu that lists the following options under "Changes to show": 20, 50, 100, 250, 500
- When the user makes a selection, the following things happen:
- In the menu, the selection remains highlighted in blue
- The top-level button label changes to reflect the new selection (e.g., "Show last 50 changes" becomes "Show last 100 changes").
- The search results update to implement the new limit.
The menu also includes the following "Sorting" options, with associated radio buttons: "Newest first", "Oldest first"-- moved to T172240