In reviewing pages to try and resolve possible issues related to the parser upgrades,
I found the following on Wikisource :-
which is transcluded here - https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Forerunners_(Romain_Rolland)/XIV
I removed a spurious <nowiki /> tag from it, but this didn't clear the listing of the page on the Linter errors Special page here : https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Special:LintErrors/fostered
I'm puzzled that this page should have led to a "fostered content" situation given that the very specific technique used, is what I was advised to use following a lengthy row at English Wikisource. I'm also suprised that it hasn't led to other pages utilising what is essentially the same tactic.