The issue exists in production and betalabs.
- From any page, click on 'Preferences' link in the upper navigation bar.
- Make some changes in any section but not 'Beta features'.
- Navigate away to a different page
- Click on 'Beta' link (<a href="/wiki/Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-betafeatures" title="Beta features">Beta</a>) - you will be redirected to the section of Preferences where you made changes.
- When you click on Preferences and attempt to go to 'Beta features' via clicking on the link <a id="preftab-betafeatures" role="tab" href="#mw-prefsection-betafeatures" aria-controls="mw-prefsection-betafeatures" aria-selected="false" tabindex="-1">Beta features</a>, nothing will happen.
Another section link has to be clicked so the 'Beta features' link starts working again.