The issue is a little bit tricky to reproduce - for example, the default filters do not display the issue. Also, it seems that there are several small issues that look like regression.
- no clear indication (blue highlighting) when a capsule filter is clicked
- no automatic scrolling in drop-down filter list when a capsule filter is clicked
- In betalabs on RC page select filters that are placed at some distance on the drop down filter list, e.g. 'Very likely good' and 'Page edits'
- Click on 'Very likely good' filter capsule - the drop down filter list will be displayed, automatically scrolled down to the selected filter. However, the capsule filter is not highlighted.
- Click on the another filter capsule - 'Page edits' - nothing happens: the dropdown is displayed but not scrolled down to 'Page edits' and there is no indication that the capsule filter was selected.
Previously, there was a clear indication when a capsule filter was selected, e.g. in plwiki - 'Very likely good' capsule filter was clicked, the drop-down list scrolls automatically to the selected filter and highlights it.