With the New Filters beta enabled on en.wiki.
- Go to the RC Page and delete all the filters.
- set your results target to (only) 50
- Select "Very likely good faith" and "Likely have problems"
- Expected results: find at least some edits
- Actual results: the system searches and searches for a looooong time, then finally displays the "no results found"
Making this test on Polish, Portuguese and Russian, I did find results. So, there are a number of issues here:
- Why are there no results? Do we need to adjust the levels? As I say, I found results on other wikis.
- The very long search time is also an issue. Should this time out at some point (ideally after displaying any results it did find)
- What would the system have done if I'd picked 500 results?
- What would happen if I'd picked "Very likely have problems" instead?
As I say, these searches work fine (including for more results with narrower filters) on other wikis, so it seems to have something to do with the scale of en.wiki and, possibly, with its size.