Section collapsing (and thus section editing) is broken in the mobile view.
This is also blocking all merges to the MobileFrontend master branch.
This is related to core changes relating to T37247
The problem can be clearly seen on:
- all sections appear uncollapsed
- you cannot collapse the headings
- it is not possible to edit sections
- the edit icon/collapse chevron are not visible alongside the heading
Due to the deployment schedule this will not hit production till 1.30.0-wmf.2 (group0 is 23rd May)
- It is possible to collapse and edit sections with cached HTML
- It is possible to collapse and edit sections with new HTML