Of the alternatives discussed for managing retention of current revision storage, the use of range deletes seems most promising. This issue will track the prototyping and testing of this design.
- Deploy change-propagation to the dev environment, configured to run in test_mode, and with sampling enabled
- Implement a time-line storage endpoint in RESTBase using a key-value table
- Configure change-propagation to send updates to the time-line for new revisions
- Implement alternative RESTBase retention policy incorporating range deletes
- Collect data, test, etc (in-progress: grafana, kibana (restbase), kibana (cassandra))