In betalabs there are discrepancies between what a user bookmarks and what will be displayed when bookmarked urls are loaded. Note that for Quick links what a user saves, that will be displayed unchanged, including no-effect filters and conflicting filters.
(1) The selection of filters will be discarded - only highlighting is preserved.
- Select filters (not conflicting and not no-effect), check the check box and also apply some highlighting, e.g. "Unregistered"- blue + "Page edits"-green.
- Bookmark the selected filters
- Load the bookmarked link - The highlighting is preserved, but the filters will become deselected. The result will be different from what user was intending to save.
Much less severe cases:
(2) Conflicting filters cannot be bookmarked
- Select conflicting filters and bookmark it, e.g. 'Very likely good' and 'Logged actions'
- Load the bookmark - only 'Very likely good' filter will be displayed and no indication of the conflict.
(3) 'no-effect' filters after being bookmarked will be displayed with "No active filters. All contributions are shown"
- Select 'Bot' and 'Human (not bot)' filters
- Bookmark that filter selection
- Load the bookmark - 'No active filters. All contributions are shown' is displayed.