We want to make statements on Lexemes that reference Senses on other Lexemes.
Example usage: on the Lexeme "hard"/Sense "resisting deofrmation" we'd have a statement "antonym: easy to deform". "easy to deform" would be a sense on the "soft" Lexeme.
For the baseline version we don't need proper entity search. Putting in the ID of the Sense we want to reference is enough.
- T169717: Create properties for use in senses and forms
- T169718: Fake statements that link to Forms and Senses
- T169723: Create fake items that pretend to be Senses and Forms
- [Task] Introduce actual datatypes to link to forms and senses. (Check if T165341 is a duplicate or parent task.) New data types are "wikibase-lexeme-form" and "wikibase-lexeme-sense". (Must be with the "…-lexeme-…" prefix because there is no namespace to distinguish otherwise, decision made by @Jonas and @thiemowmde.) Data value type should reuse the existing "wikibase-entityid". Data type configuration should reuse everything from "wikibase-item".
- [Task] Introduce a dummy formatter for "wikibase-lexeme-form" and "…-sense" data types. Spits out HTML in the most simple way possible: <a href="Lexeme:L5#L5-F11">Label (L5-F11)</a>.
- [Task] Create a subclass of the item suggester for use on form/sense data types.
We assume this and T165579: New data type to allow linking to Forms to be almost 100% exact copies including the subtasks listed there.