Goal: Snappy, simple web application for evaluating categories and images on Commons to determine whether categorization is accurate, and to find good images in categories.
Follow-up after hackathon:
- Improve user registration/login (currently only one user, manually entered in DB)
- Deploy to Labs
- Improve reporting from database
- Investigate bot account for labs instance
- Use game infrastructure to make suggested edits to Commons categories
- Clean up code, refactor to reduce code reuse, fix obvious problems in frontend interface (errors, oversights)