I believe we currently run 0.9.13, but not exactly sure. We seem to have some of the 0.9.14 features in prod.
- https://graphite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/releases/0_9_15.html T119774: Upgrade graphite to 0.9.15
A few of the useful features that have been added since:
- (0.9.15) Make removeAbovePercentile() work again. (Fixed index exception)
- (1.0.0) Support for time units (sec, msec) in yUnitSystem. – https://github.com/graphite-project/graphite-web/pull/1220
- (1.0.0) Support for globstar matching in target paths.
- (1.0.0) Faster calculation algorithm for movingAverage().
- (1.0.0) Improve json rendering performance. – Helps Grafana
Added functions between 0.9.13 and 1.0.2:
+aggregateLine +applyByNode .. averageAbove averageBelow +averageOutsidePercentile averageSeries .. +delay .. divideSeries +divideSeriesLists .. +exponentialMovingAverage +fallbackSeries .. group groupByNode +groupByNodes .. integral +integralByInterval +interpolate +invert +linearRegression +linearRegressionAnalysis .. movingAverage +movingMax movingMedian +movingMin +movingSum multiplySeries +multiplySeriesWithWildcards .. offset +offsetToZero +pow +powSeries +reduceSeries .. removeAbovePercentile removeBelowPercentile +removeBetweenPercentile +removeEmptySeries .. sortByMaxima sortByMinima +sortByName +sortByTotal +squareRoot .. timeShift +timeSlice +verticalLine +weightedAverage
Other notable changes that may affect our upgrading:
- (1.0.0) [Graphite-Web]
- Brand new clustering implementation using a pool of worker threads and persistent connections to backends
- Python’s own log rotation can be disabled using the LOG_ROTATION setting. This is useful when running multiple WSGI workers.
- Cluster servers can now communicate over HTTPS when INTRACLUSTER_HTTPS is enabled.
- Readers are more resilient to the loss of a single backend.
- Support 0.9.x backends in 1.0.0 cluster.
- (1.0.0) [Carbon]
- Support logging to syslog with the --syslog runtime option.