I would like to request enabling a custom configuration of the FlaggedRevs
extension on he.wikisource. Community support for the major components (in English) at the local "village pump" is shown here (chronologically following more extensive discussion of the details in Hebrew):
Full configuration details are as follows:
Which namespaces should allow pages to be flagged?
- ALL NAMESPACES.
What types of tags can pages be flagged with, and what is each flag's minimal level for a quality page?
- THREE TYPES OF TAGS, WITH THE FOLLOWING NAMES IN HEBREW: o שלמות (five Hebrew characters), meaning "completeness". Levels 0-4 (0="not at all"). o הגהה (four Hebrew characters), meaning "accuracy" or "proofreading". Levels 0-4 (0="not at all"). o עיצוב (five Hebrew characters), meaning "formatting" or aesthetics. Levels 0-4 (0="not at all").
How many levels are there for each tag that can be flagged?
- LEVELS 0-4.
0= חסר (word with three Hebrew characters meaning "not at all") 1= קצת (word with three Hebrew characters meaning "minimal") 2= הרבה (word with four Hebrew characters meaning "much") 3= מלא (word with three Hebrew characters meaning "full") 4= מאושר (word with five Hebrew characters meaning "approved" or "featured")
A revision with all tags rated at least to this level is considered "pristine"/"featured"
- LEVEL 4.
Do flagged revs override the default view?
- YES, BUT GIVING LOGGED-IN USERS THE ABILITY TO CHANGE THEIR PREFERENCES TO SEEING THE CURRENT VERSION.
Who should see the current revision by default, rather than reviewed revision?
- NO-ONE (UNLESS LOGGED-IN USERS SELECT THIS IN THEIR PREFERENCES).
Can users make comments that will show up below flagged revisions?
Who can set what flags to what level? (use -1 or 0 for not at all)
- EDITORS CAN FLAG UP TO 3 and REVIEWERS/ADMINS TO 4 ("featured")
This will only distinguish "sighted", "quality", and unreviewed. A small icon will show in the upper right hand corner.
Add stable/draft revision tabs. May be redundant due to the tags.
Review changes since stable version on save?
Auto-review edits directly to the stable version by reviewers?
Auto-review new pages with the minimal level?
Mark all previous edits as "patrolled" when an edit is reviewed.
Define when users get automatically promoted to editors. Set as false to disable.
- YES, USING DEFAULT VALUES.
When parsing a reviewed revision, if a template to be transcluded has a stable version, use that version. If not present, use the one specified when the reviewed revision was reviewed.
Use current unreviewed revision when situations won't allow stable revision.