When the script from T166744 is available, we will run it to pull the Minerva code from MobileFrontend into its new home. When doing this we need to be careful not to break anything.
For the time being the new skin will be dependent on MobileFrontend.
- A dormant version of MinervaNeue skin is deployed to the cluster. It doesn't do anything (yet)
Porting Minerva code from MobileFrontend to Minerva:
- Make sure this repository is in your MediaWiki skins directory
- Make sure MobileFrontend is installed in extensions/MobileFrontend in your MediaWiki install
- Create commits for both MobileFrontend and Minerva to handle the move.
> python3 scripts/migrate.py
- After running the script MobileFrontend complains that no mobile skin has been setup
- When using wfLoadSkin('MinervaNeue') everything should work as per normal.
- Rename message keys to have minerva- prefix
- Update includes/Minerva.ServiceWiring.php makeConfig call to call minerva
- Setup task to break the MobileFrontend/Minerva dependency