this wikicode is not too often used, but there's no reason to produce invalid html
- Create a new page, or empty some draft/sandbox page
- begin a line with semicolon, some content, another new line begins with semicolon, some more content, (like snippet below):
- verify page looks correctly
- check the page in validator: https://validator.w3.org/
- note the errors: Element dl is missing a required instance of child element dd.
;title 1 content 1 ;title 2 content 2
bolus points: fix the warning
Potentially bad value copyright for attribute rel on element link: The keyword copyright for the rel attribute should not be used. Consider using license instead.