- Release Version
- Release Date
- Jul 10 2017, 5:00 AM
2017 week 28 1.30-wmf.09 Changes wmf/1.30.0-wmf.09
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, July 10th:
|Monday July 10th||Tuesday, July 11th||Wednesday, July 12th||Thursday, July 13th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.09 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.09 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.09 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.09 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward.This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
|Resolved||Release||thcipriani||T167893 MW-1.30.0-wmf.9 deployment blockers|
|Resolved||PRODUCTION ERROR||Reedy||T170317 Notice: Use of undefined constant NS_MODULE - assumed 'NS_MODULE' in /srv/mediawiki/wmf-config/CommonSettings.php on line 3099|
|Resolved||PRODUCTION ERROR||EBernhardson||T170648 CirrusSearch/includes/Elastica/PooledHttp.php:67 Timeout reached waiting for an available pooled curl connection!|
Just to be clear, this is indeed wmf.9 not wmf.8. From now on we are keeping a "each week gets a wmf.XX number, whether it rolls out at all or not". See for example after the Hackathon when we branched but skipped wmf.3 (wmf.2 needed extra baking time). This makes a lot of current and potentially future things more straight-forward. kthx