Based on T164001#3320118, add sets of filters in the saved filters menu for:
- IP contributions
- newcomers contributions
- new pages
- mobile contributions
FlaggedRevision (on wiki that have it) pending pages (on wiki that have it)
At the moment those links are available on RecentChangesText, a custom menu we plan to collapse: T164548: Move links at top of Recent Changes to a Quick Links menu.
The idea would be to have a "try suggested combinations" section as designed here:
- Shown at the bottom of the saved filters list. Separated with a line from other filters.
- Extends the list with the suggested combinations when the user clicks on the "try suggested combinations" option.
- Applying those filters just sets a set of tags on the active filters but don't set the name of the filter set. That is, users can bookmark them with their own name if they want to after applying them.
- Once the saved filters panel gets closed for any reason (clicking outside, applying a saved filter, or applying a suggested combination), the example filters get collapsed again.
- NOTE that users can save the suggested/sample combinations to their own list of saved filters.