- Use NewItem and NewStatement instead of JsonFileEntityLookup (see also InMemoryEntityLookup)
- Format according to Arrange-Act-Assert
- Add helper methods to create constraint parameters once we no longer support the concise template format (instead of copy+pasting the snak construction + serialization everywhere)
We still have some uses of JsonEntityLookup in the tests, so that part of the original task description is still open. Apart from that, I’ve kinda been using this task as a catch-all for various stuff I did in the tests… not sure if that makes sense.
- NewItem+NewStatement: T204704: Get rid of JsonFileEntityLookup in WikibaseQualityConstraints tests
- Arrange-Act-Assert: generally done for new tests and when existing tests are updated for other reasons, but not worth touching existing tests for by itself
- helper methods: done (ConstraintParameters trait)