Many are no longer updated or are 404, across all languages.
For example, I taken randomly four feeds consecutively:
- http://blog.robinpepermans.be/feeds/posts/default/-/PlanetWM (works again!)
- https://whatisgoingonineurope.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default (works again!)
- many others: removed or updated where the URL changed
A big cleanup is needed.
How I think that we can solve this :
- check in the logs of the app for broken / 404 URLs
- write a small script that check every one
We can arbitrarily set a two-years selection : Feeds must have been active in the last two years to be kept.