MediaWiki:Recentchangeslinked is used:
- as a link on individual pages.
- as a link to a special page in Special:Specialpages
- as a headline of Special:RecentChangesLinked 3.1 which can be a page asking for input only, 3.2 or a page presenting a query result.
These uses require different translations.
- To be translated somehow referencing the page, the link is found on, e.g. "… for this page …"
- no way to use this reference for the other cases.
- To be translated somehow using global wording, e.g. "links going from a page …"
- no way to use that for most other cases.
3.1 To be translated somehow using a left-open wording,
e.g. "Select page for which …" - no way to use that in any other case.
3.2 To be translated somehow after-the-fact-ly,
e.g. "… from a selected page …" - cannot be used for other cases. Also should imho include a reference to the page for which the list is.