We'd like to move some functionality currently in MCS into different deployables so that the various services can be scaled independently.
- Move feed endpoints to new wikifeeds service
- Keep /page/definitions in mobileapps
- Remove mobile-sections from mobileapps when the apps switch to mobile-html
- mobileapps is now PCS!
- Setup new Gerrit repos
- Decide on a new port number for the service. Ideally this time we'd use the same number in all the different environments (local, beta cluster, prod, ...).
- Move the code that pertains to PCS to the new repo. If there is a lot of overlap we might need to create a common library in npm.
- New labs instance (with Services?)
- New beta cluster setup (with Services, RelEng)
- Deploy wikifeeds to production
- RB config files would need a few more entries: one per deployable service instead of one options.mobileapps (with Services)
- Update RB to request feed content from wikifeeds, not mobileapps
- Remove feed-related code from mobileapps