- The date range selector does not show selected option when not focused.
- If we select 1 year in the time-range selector, the graph shows 13 data points. Is that expected?
- If we enable the breakdown, the graph shows one sub-column for each breakdown value, but the last data-point has only 1 sub-column.
- The scale repeats points 10G, 10G, 10G, 20G, 20G
And BTW, I understand G is an abbreviation for Billion, like in 128 GB. But outside the IT context, shouldn't it be 20B instead of 20G?
- Full-screen mode does not have a border on the left hand side, is that expected?
Tasked T173372 [x] - When we select 1 month time-range, the graph shows 1 data point only. Is that expected? With 3 months there are 3 data points. Should we revisit the auto-granularity?
- When selecting a single month as time-range the total indicated below does not match the value in the chart. This might happen in other time-ranges, but in this case it's easy to spot.