Requesting that my username on Wikitech should be renamed from "Alangi derick" to "Alangi Derick". I already did this request a while ago on the other wikis and it was done and you can check here. This change didn't affect Wikitech so I am making this special request for syncing purposes and for convenience in my own part.
In addition, would also request
my Gerrit shell name be changed from "d3r1ck01" to "d3r1ck" and Gerrit full name be changed from "d3r1ck01" to "Alangi Derick". The rest parameters can remain the same. Thanks.
D3r1ck / d3r1ck
D3r1ck has no edits on wikitech, no project memberships in OpenStack, and no patch history in Gerrit. I think this means we can just block the Wikitech account and rm the backing LDAP record to clean up.
D3r1ck01 / d3r1ck01
D3r1ck01 has no edits on wikitech. The account is a member of bastion and massmessage projects, but does not appear to have ever logged in at the shell level to either. There are a large number of Gerrit commits owned by this developer account.
Alangi derick / derick
Alangi derick has edit history on wikitech. The account is a member of bastion and tools projects with a home directory on the tools NFS shares. The account is also the maintainer of 9 Toolforge tools. The account does not seem to have ever been attached to Gerrit.
- Rename Alangi derick to be renamed to Alangi Derick which would involve:
- Block D3r1ck on wikitech
- Delete the D3r1ck / d3r1ck LDAP record
- Block D3r1ck01 on wikitech
- Rename the Alangi derick Wikitech account to Alangi Derick
- Requires manual LDAP and wikitech db changes because the LDAP backend is not case sensitive and there is currently user records for both Alangi derick and Alangi Derick.
- Delete user "d3r1ck" on Gerrit owner:"D3r1ck <firstname.lastname@example.org>" since user "d3r1ck01" points to the same email and the latter is what I see actively and have never used the former.
- Update Gerrit to associate the owner:"D3r1ck01 <email@example.com>" commits with the newly renamed Alangi Derick / derick LDAP account.
- Delete the D3r1ck01 / d3r1ck01 LDAP record