- Move ui sources to ui/ folder
- Update mw-node-qunit to version 2.1.1
- 2.1.0 had a bug when erroring because of using console.err
- Use standard ES modules instead of common.js
This patch is the best example of how common.js relates to ES modules in a real world example. By reviewing it you see how they relate.
I'm happy to walk through the changes, but I'd also encourage team mates to read these at some point:
- ES modules: http://exploringjs.com/es6/ch_modules.html
- Common.js to ES modules: http://exploringjs.com/es6/ch_core-features.html#sec_from-cjs-to-esm
We've done a session explaining the module system, why we should use it, the migration, etc.
If there are any salient points please ask and I'll put them in next week's sync.
Meanwhile, I'd appreciate review.