Dr. Sen has offered to do the work to implement a productionized workflow for Clickstream data and Navigation vectors. This task is to get him the requisite access to be able to start work on that. I've talked to @Nuria and she's interested in having Analytics work with Dr. Sen once @JAllemandou is back to work in mid-August.
This task is done when: we have a MOU and signed NDA for @Shilad and he has access to the analytics cluster hosts.
Target duration: 3 months
- 1 month for primary work (if we're very lucky)
- 2 months for ongoing maintenance and incidental work
Point of contact: @Halfak
Shilad's wikitech user: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Shell_Request/Shilad_Sen
Groups: researchers statistics-privatedata-users statistics-users
- MOU and NDA drafted
- Official documents sent out for signature
- Documents signed and filed
- shell access set up for accessing stat100* (specifically so Dr. Sen can work with hive/set up oozie jobs)
ops access request checklist
- - @Shilad has reviewed and signed L3
- - has nda on file with WMF legal (@RobH confirmed this via checking the NDA spreadsheet on 2017-08-17. User's NDA is valid until 2018-02-17. when access patchset is created, set expiry to that date, and set to email @Halfak
- - @Shilad provides us with a preferred shell username, email address, and a public SSH key that is dedicated ONLY to WMF production access. This needs to be a different ssh key than used in labs.
- username: shiladsen
- email: shilad at gmail.com
- public ssh key: T171988#3532244
- - WMF manager approval (this is granted via the fact the manager @Halfak filed the task)
- - patchset created with the above and groups researchers statistics-privatedata-users statistics-users
- - 3 business day wait passes without complaint (ends on 2017-08-22)