This ticket will be used for discussing and determining the best way for creating a repeatable and (as much as possible) automated path for merging the portal updates and releasing them into production.
Merge is automatically done after +2’d
Then becomes part of RelEng
- Needs to be picked up by the train
- Will need to figure out how this can be done automatically
- RelEng does the cherry picking of most recent merges?
- Something that is automated on their end
- They’ll need to update their process to get these updates
- “Look for this update”
- Run deploy script
- Should be an automatic process
- Portals are currently in a submodule in media wiki config that needs a manual Gerrit checkin and +2…..will this automatic process of gathering new commits also run this automatically?
- When the deployment is done, will need to update the ticket in phablet