Search hits based on which element the search is hitting
- file name vs. description vs. category
- After talking with @EBernhardson , we decided this is not feasible since we don't record this information now.
- "Unfindable" images metrics: lack of categorization, unhelpful file name, no description (or poor description)
- e.g. images (and files in general) that you just stumble upon but there’s no way anyone would be able to search for it
- investigate file annotations and if any tracking (logging) of them are available
- example: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Henley_2009_women.jpg (hover over the photo)
- future use case: structure these annotations and maybe have them enabled by default with machine learning AI