|Open||Volker_E||T148708 Replace abandoned colors in current WMF/Wikimedia products with WikimediaUI palette colors (tracking)|
|Resolved||Volker_E||T177712 Align GettingStarted colors to WikimediaUI palette ones|
|Resolved||Volker_E||T183517 GettingStarted on other pages: Use flexible width for dialog if possible|
Checked in enwiki betalabs (Chrome 63 on Mac) I tried to check in IE, but there was a bug preventing a new user account creation T183506: [betalabs] CAPTCHA pic is missing in IE when creating a new account . All looks ok (and functioning ok). The task can be closed as Resolved.
@Volker_E - two minor observations and a question:
(1) the first screenshot (with a bulb) will get a horizontal scrollbar when a user increases the screen font slightly.
(2) Onboarding new Wikipedians and, may be other pages such as Extension:GuidedTour need to be updated.
(3) a question: Are you involved in working on Wikipedia:New_user_landing_page and Wikipedia:Article_wizard?
(1) Hmm, that comes unexpected. When looking at https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Foobar&gettingStartedReturn=true I'm presented with this
(2) Good point, will update those as soon as (1) is figured out,
(3) No, not at all. First time I see this. :)