New print styles were deployed on October 11th.
We should give these a few weeks to debug any problems and then remove the feature flag
- Remove $wgVectorExperimentalPrintStyles from the Vector codebase
- Merge the vector-experimental-print-styles class and styles into the skins.vector.styles module
- Remove config instances relating to $wgVectorExperimentalPrintStyles in Vector codebase
This will roll out on the train from Tuesday-Thursday, so we need to verify this quickly.
QA should be performed on the beta cluster (https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Test_previews) AND https://reading-web-staging.wmflabs.org
- Verify that the printed articles on Vector skin look good (existing print styles are still applied).
- Verify that skin Vector has no strange styling artifacts in non-print mode
Sign off steps
- Remove the config change in mediawiki config