Per wt:Services/FirstDeployment#Repositories, we need to create main and deploy repositories for the headless Chromium based render service.
- Create the mediawiki/services/chromium-render repository
- Create the mediawiki/services/chromium-render/deploy repository
The above two items are confirmed as done in T178071#3683040.
- Initialise the deploy repo by following the instructions at wt:Services/FirstDeployment#Deploy_Repo_Set-up
- Don't follow the Scap3-related instructions
@phuedx: This AC is moot since we decided to use the Debian Stretch version of Chromium (see the following AC and T181084: [EPIC] Deploy the mediawiki-services-chromium-render service (Proton) for a summary and links to tasks that provide more detail).
- Make sure puppeteer doesn't download its own version of chromium. From the operations point of view, using the Debian Stretch version makes more sense. See T178189#3692824. See documentation on how to skip downloading Chromium.
@phuedx: This is done by design.