As an admin I do want user rights to be enforced on Lexeme pages like they are enforced on item and property pages so that I can prevent bad editors from causing harm.
User rights baseline:
- creating a Lexeme must only be possible by accounts with the right to create pages
- editing any part of a Lexeme must only be possible by accounts with the right to edit pages
- moving a Lexeme must not be possible
- deleting a Lexeme page must only be possible by accounts with the right to delete pages
- rate limits for edits should be enforced
Not part of this ticket:
- separate user rights on Lexemes, Forms or Senses (for example being allowed to edit a Form but not the rest of the Lexeme)
- no additional rights specific to Lexemes, Forms and Senses (for example terms editing and redirect creation)
- A user without the right to create pages can not create a Lexeme
- A user without the right to edit pages can not edit any part of a Lexeme
- A user can not move Lexeme page
- A user without the right to delete pages can not delete a Lexeme
- A user without exemption from rate limits can not edit faster than the edit rate limit dictates.
- For Forms (and Senses in the future) the exact same checks as on Lexeme are enforced.