In the big multilingual sites with many numbers of translatable pages, using 'Special:AggregateGroups' may be caused some problems. See as example meta:Special:AggregateGroups
- Strongly needs automatic table of content (list of aggregate groups) / or collapsible mode - T179798
- Needs a list of pages that are in translation, but not part of any group - T179799
- Needs support for the hierarchical nesting of aggregated groups (if this is not supported for translatable pages; if supported - how to realize this?); or another way for organize these groups - T179800
- There is no annotation (a brief description of the purpose of the page - as in another special pages, through "$specialPageName-summary" message), - T179801
- There is no link to the help (as in another special pages); currently no appropriate help page, but (ideally) should be separate help page for each special page in use; - T179802
- from side of each translatable page, would like to understand which aggregated groups it belongs to. - T179803
PS: See also full wishlist from me (mainly in Russian); this list will be transferred into Phabricator gradually.