Individual setting's alignment is not standard. there needs to be a separation between
- byline (explanation of feature)
- control (checkbox, dropdown, +/-)
We need a better format. the alignment shouldn't be dependent on what type of control it is.
Title and by line goes on left,
- easier to scan the features, as they start at the same point
- better hierarchy and paddings between title, byline
- the space given to the controls is independent of the type of control.
Note: the order shown in the mockup is after we promote font size and expand articles. before we do them, they will fall under beta