The list only shows if the "Allow emails" tickbox is ticked and requires the user to save the page:
Requested new behavior
- The Email blacklist should always display
- The "allow emails from new users" tickbox should always display
- If "Allow emails" is ticked, these 2 preferences should be active and functional
- If "Allow emails" is unticked, these 2 preferences should be inactive and the contents should be uneditable.
- Whatever is in the textbox and tickbox (regardless of 'allow emails' status) when 'Save' is clicked should be saved.