Setup and configuration
- MediaWiki | 1.29.2 (3869ac0)08:59, 15 November 2017
- PHP | 5.6.30-0+deb8u1 (apache2handler)
- MariaDB | 10.0.33-MariaDB-1~jessie
- Semantic MediaWiki | 3.0.0-alpha (e48a508) 01:18, 15 November 2017
- Semantic Glossary | 2.2.0 (a1c4e74) 11:43, 4 November 2017
- Lingo 2.0.3 (2b4b975) 11:23, 4 November 2017
In case glossary term SMW is defined this terms kicks in on special page "Semantic MediaWiki" and breaks the display, i.e. instead of a hoverable tool tip the term definition is displayed directly. I personally think SG should not kick in on special pages at all.
Setting $wgexLingoUseNamespaces[NS_SPECIAL] = false; after the inclusion of Semantic Glossary does not disable this behaviour.
Originally reported on GitHub.