(This task was originally only about setting up XHGui in Beta Cluster, but has been repurposed to be about migrating XHGui from an old server to a new server in production, and this time, doing the same in Beta Cluster).
- Create "xhgui-001" production instances. – T238098
- Create Beta Cluster instance: deployment-xhgui01.
- Create new webperf role for xhgui and apply it to xhgui-001 in prod (via Puppet) and xhgui01 in Beta Cluster (via Horizon).
- Finish porting of xhgui provisioning in Puppet to actually work from old Debian Jessie (non-role class, currently applied to tungsten) to Stretch.
- Switch performance.wikimedia.org/xhgui to new server in Beta Cluster.
- Enable new XHGui server in MediaWiki for Beta cluster.
- Switch performance.wikimedia.org/xhgui new XHGui server in production.
- Import MongoDB data from tungsten to xhgui1001/xhgui2001 in production & enable new XHGui server in production MediaWiki.