The table listing all newsletters is functional, but could be made more useful with a few changes. These changes will make it easier to find and discover new newsletters - particularly on wikis with more than a handful of newsletters.
The table is using the "mw-datatabe" class, which IIRC is used for administrative views in Special: pages. However, as this page is the primary user interface for finding and subscribing to newsletters I suggest it be made to appear and function like a table in the context of content.
- By default, sort the table by the Name column alphabetically.
- Make the columns sortable
- Change the header colors (see T159419 for example style)
- Each newsletter name should be bold
- Add a column header for the subscribe/unsubscribe actions. It is currently untitled. Suggestion: "Subscription status"
Note: these requests could be separate subtasks, but together I think they make a more cohesive change.