The Scoring-platform-team is planning to deploy Jade -- a human judgment tracking system useful for keeping tabs on ORES, helping patrollers coordinate with each other, and generating new data for training ORES. We'd like to start by piloting the system in a small set of interested wiki communities.
Good candidate wikis for deployment are communities who are using ORES for patrolling work. Patrollers in these wikis are interested in giving feedback to ORES predictions.
We'll deploy the MVP to a trial set of wikis.
- Identify collaborators on 2-4 small wikis to help us communicate about the roll-out of Jade
- Load the extension on the wikis
- Work with local patrolling tool developers to add integration to Jade
- Review results and iterate.
The MVP includes:
- A full featured API for creating and modifying Jade entities (useful for tool integration)
- An entity page UI for creating and modifying Jade entities directly from MW
- Integration with Special:RecentChanges and Special:Watchlist
- The ability to search Jade entity pages
For more information about Jade, see https://mediawiki.org/wiki/JADE. To explore what a "Jade entity" looks like, see TODO.