- The majority of log entries for most wikis (especially RCPatrol wikis) are autopatrol actions. (Note that before April 2016, these were not distinct from explicit patrol actions.) There doesn't appear to be much value in logging these.
- The data is almost identical to the revision row, except with some substituted localisation messages.
- The only unique data in the logging row is the (boolean) fact that it was an autopatrolled revision.
- Stop logging autopatrol actions (and possibly purge all the previous autopatrol actions).
- Store the fact that it was autopatrolled in the rc_patrolled field instead (currently boolean tinyint, could add a third state for autopatrolled).
The proposed expansion of rc_patrolled is logically similar to the previous expansion we did of the patrol log type (from patrol/patrol, to also differentiating patrol/autopatrol).