I would like access to the analytics cluster. On the basis of that in the event of a security incident, the analytics cluster would probably have useful information to figure out what happened.
I believe the groups I'm asking to be added to are:
I already have shell access. My manager is @EBjune and I believe she supports this request.
Ops Clinic Duty Checklist
This checklist should be used on all access requests to ensure that all steps are covered. This includes expansion to access.
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document. (@Bawolff signed on Jul 3 2016, 17:42)
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet. All staff have an NDA.)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform. USER ALREADY HAS SHELL ACCOUNT
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.) USER ALREADY HAS SHELL ACCOUNT
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - non-sudo requests: 3 business day wait must pass with no objections being noted on the task - 3 day wait for objection ends on 2018-01-15.
- - merge patchset https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/403430