Following up to T182708:
- Implement and test an analysis chain with the obvious precision mitigation steps: character folding, stop word filtering, filtering words with numbers, and word length filtering.
- If time permits, add one or more straightforward transliteration options.
- Set up a RelForge test bed for English Wikipedia and Wiktionary with a keyword or other implementation for phonetic title/redirect search or other implementation method, and invite feedback via the Village Pump, mailing lists, etc.
- Depending on feedback, possibly adjust encoding, code length, etc., and test again.
- If all goes well, make a deployment plan—using a keyword, or making it a component of standard search (which then has to interact with Learn-to-Rank), etc.