Currently in CX2, back and publish buttons are not clearly integrated in the main piece of content (T186873). Integrating these controls as part of the main content page will make it more clear the relationship between the controls and the content they affect.
- All translations, the publish button and the "saving" indicator are presented in the same row, at the top of the main content area.
- This area will remain sticky when scrolling to keep the publish button visible.
- "All translations" button has a chevron icon pointing back.
- Top corners have a 2px border radius (except when it becomes sticky).
- These adjustments may require to move the editing toolbar to the tools sidebar (T176422).