- In betalabs insert mapframe element. Switch to VE and click on the draw a polyline' or draw a polygon` options.
- The label displayed does not clarify what the option does and also overflows the box.
- There is a helpful hint displayed which is obscured by the above label (although can be easily moved out the label area):
Several things to consider with the labels
- The name (the tooltip) - "Draw a polyline" - "a polyline" term is too technical and is not widely used (unlike "a polygon")
- What information should be displayed - Save and Cancel (as for Edit layer option) or just Cancel (as for Draw a marker option)?
- the readability of the font color color: #3366cc; on the background color: background-color: #919187;