|Resolved||srishakatux||T164084 [FY 17-18] Program 12: Onboarding new developers|
|Resolved||srishakatux||T176481 Goal: Understand how and why new developers start contributing and stay or leave|
|Resolved||srishakatux||T186517 Release "New Developers Quarterly Report" for January-March 2018 in early April 2018|
|Resolved||Aklapper||T188082 Andre to provide "New Authors" data from Dec, Jan, Feb 2017-18 to Srishti in early March|
DB index got updated by Jesus in https://gitlab.com/Bitergia/c/Wikimedia/support/issues/17#note_60596726 when working on T185316 hence I could proceed.
- Exported the 57 names for that time frame from https://wikimedia.biterg.io/app/kibana#/dashboard/C_Gerrit_Demo
- Manually excluded Pnorman and Vgutierrez and Bstorm and Tonina Zhelyazkova and Ebba Aniansson because [now] WMF/WMDE staff.
- Manually excluded PortalsBuilder because bot.
- Ran SELECT DISTINCT email FROM identities WHERE source = "gerrit" AND (name = "..." OR name = "..."); on a local DB dump (slightly outdated as the tool to update DB dumps has been broken since 20180218).
- Manually looked up email addresses on gerrit.wikimedia.org for contributors listed on wikimedia.biterg.io after 20180218, as not in my DB dump (see above).
- Cleaned output to remove duplicates (some users registered more than one email address on Gerrit).
- Passed the 52 email addresses to Srishti. (Not sure why there is 1 more address than expected; 57 items - 6 exclusions = 51, but I don't care enough)
Closing as resolved.