- Make sure that the MobileFrontend extension is installed.
- Visit a mobile talk page (e.g., http://localhost:8080/wiki/User_talk:Stephen?debug=true#/talk on your local machine)
- Press "add discussion" at the bottom
- Enter some text
- Press "save"
The following warning is printed to the console of your web browser's developer tools:
Use of the "edit" token is deprecated. Use "csrf" instead. http://localhost:8080/w/resources/src/mediawiki/api.js?8308a mapLegacyToken @ api.js?8308a:47 getToken @ api.js?8308a:367 postWithToken @ api.js?8308a:315 save @ TalkSectionAddOverlay.js?5f060:160 onSaveClick @ TalkSectionAddOverlay.js?5f060:101 proxy @ load.php?debug=true&lang=en&modules=jquery%2Cmediawiki&only=scripts&skin=minerva&version=1mi7wed:496 dispatch @ load.php?debug=true&lang=en&modules=jquery%2Cmediawiki&only=scripts&skin=minerva&version=1mi7wed:5206 elemData.handle @ load.php?debug=true&lang=en&modules=jquery%2Cmediawiki&only=scripts&skin=minerva&version=1mi7wed:5014
We should migrate this code so it doesn't break unexpectedly when the old way is no longer supported.
- Category, Talk and Edit overlays should make use of the csrf token rather than the edit token
- We'll probably need to update tests and add tests for the CategoryGateway
- Previous changes have introduced bugs so we'll want to simulate a few error and success cases to verify the change has been successful