I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but I couldn't find UW in my search results when it was showing on Github:
I also couldn't find UW in the SelectRepo select box:
So....something is going very wrong. This is basically the same as T188450: CodeSearch: SocialProfile extension is not being indexed by Codesearch that I thought I fixed with a hound restart earlier.
What happened was that the / partition on codesearch2 ran out of inodes, so the disk was full even though it had more space. I recreated the instance, this time creating a special /srv partition, and then used a command that bd808 found to quintuple the number of inodes. We should have enough headroom for a decent amount of growth now. I'll also document the settings I used in the README for next time.