- Name of tool/project: WikimediaUI Style Guide
- Project home page: https://wikimedia.github.io/WikimediaUI-Style-Guide/ (requested design.wikimedia.org/styleguide in T185282)
- Name of team requesting review: Design
- Primary contact: @Volker_E / @Prtksxna
- Target date for deployment: March 2018
- Link to code repository / patchset: https://github.com/wikimedia/WikimediaUI-Style-Guide (Gerrit repo requested, source will remain in Github and Gerrit would mirror)
Description of the tool/project
Static website that holds the Design team's styleguide. The style guide provides a general design direction for different kinds of interactive projects to serve our diverse communities. Designers and developers will find design recommendations to solve general problems, so that they can focus on the specific needs of their projects.
The project is a static website and uses npm to manage dependencies.
The devDependencies can be found in package.json.
Has this project been reviewed before?
Working test environment
You'll need npm and grunt to build the website. Apart from that its a simple static site so any HTTP server would do.